|5L x 5W x 27H Centimeters
About this item
- Capacity - 130kg
- Analog scale. Easy to read. Note: There is a scrolling button with which the scale has to be set to zero for the first time and it should be placed on a surface without using a mat
- High accuracy. Durable construction
- 18 months warranty from the date of purchase
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required.
Item Weight : 1 kg 450 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 50 x 50 x 270 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 count
- Included Components : Weighing Scale, warranty card
- Generic Name : Personal Weighing Scale-Mechanical.
From the manufacturer
Equinox Personal Weighing Scale-Mechanical EQ-BR-9201
- No Bettery Required
- Capacity – The weighing scale has a capacity of up to 130 kg.
- Easy to use without any hassle of installing or adding a battery.
- Digits are big and clear.
- High accuracy of the device.
- Made with durable construction.
There is a scrolling button with which the scale has to be set to zero for the first time and it should be placed on a surface without using a mat.
Durable, Solid and Accurate
Equinox's range of weighing scales monitor and measure your weight. Equinox's mechanical weighing scale EQ-BR-9201 is designed with a durable construction and has the capacity to withstand a maximum of 130 kilograms. The weighing scale has a zero adjuster, we need to set zero before taking the weight. One has to measure his/her weight without any movement while measuring the weight.
Do not forget to place the weighing scale on a flat surface to measure accurate weight - It is advised to check your weight every day at the same time - It is advised not to use the weighing scale right after workout or after any strenuous task.
Equinox weighing scale EQ-BR-9201 is made with durable construction which accommodates all body type.
The weighing scale comes with a zero adjuster, which needs to be adjusted before stepping on the scale.
Equinox weighing scale EQ-BR-9201 is a solidly constructed weighing scale with a platform size of 26.7 x 26.8 x 5.0 cm.
The weighing scale can withstand a maximum of 130 kg.
Where Should I Put My Scale
Place the scale on a hard, smooth surface.
One Weighing Scale
Instructions To Be Kept In Mind:
1. Do not forget to place the weighing scale on a flat surface to measure accurate weight.
2. It is advised to check your weight every day at the same time.
3. It is advised not to use the weighing scale right after workout or after any strenuous task.
4. Please weigh yourself barefoot without any kind of covering to the feet like shoes, slippers or socks.