|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|16 x 13.5 x 6.5 Centimeters
|Active Blood Glucose Glucometer Kit
|Battery Cell Composition
About this item
- Accurate* blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013
- standards of accuracy.
- Easy to use: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
- No coding required: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device.
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate* blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match colour code to assure results accuracy.
- 8 seconds re-dose option: If you apply an insufficient amount of blood, then the device gives you approximately 10 seconds window to re-dose it.
- Compatible for Accu-Chek Active Test Strips only
Large Storage memory:
Accu-Chek Active stores upto 500 test results.
Visual double check:
Accu-Chek Active provides easy visual double check to ensure correct measurement.
Shows average readings:
View test average up to 90 days: You can view an average of your test results from the last 7 / 14 / 30 or even 90 days.
Pre & post-meal markers:
Accu-Chek Active provides pre & post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
How to use
Remove a test strip from the container and close the cap tightly. As you insert the metallic end of the of the strip into the meter, it turns on.
From any recommended sites of obtaining blood on your finger, lance the side of your fingertip with your lancing device
Apply the blood drop to the green field’s center on the strip and remove your finger. When the meter detects the blood, a flashing hourglass symbol appears after a beep which indicates that the test is in progress.
The test gets over in about 5 seconds. The screen displays the result after a beep automatically. Remove the test strip from the meter and turn it off. Dispose the strip after the process is completed