|Sphygmomanometer, Carrying Case, Calibration Key
About this item
- KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE: Featuring a big cuff (22-38cm) that is made of extra durable, wear resistant nylon, as well as a high quality, comfortable Velcro strip that allows for easy measuring in any body type, from slim to obese, Newnik manual blood pressure cuff ensures effortless and professional blood pressure reading at home (NOT include stethoscope).
- GET RELIABLE RESULTS, EVERY TIME: Equipped with a reliable, metal air needle valve with a smooth pressure relief regulation and a large, easily readable number dial, suitable for seniors or people with low vision, this device has been clinically tested and calibrated to deliver accurate, reliable readings, every time.
- INVEST IN QUALITY THAT LASTS: Boasting a premium quality, zinc alloy body, a non stop manometer mechanism and an improved, supercharger check valve with reticulated filter that prevents dust from clogging the device, this efficient aneroid sphygmomanometer promises to last a lifetime.
- TAKE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE KIT ANYWHERE: Neatly packed in a durable, water resistant, polyester carrying case that will keep your professional blood pressure cuff set intact during all your travels, this lightweight kit offers superior portability and convenience on the go.
- GET IT RISK-FREE: Being so sure about the top quality and excellent performance of our blood pressure monitor set, we offer you a complete satisfaction ready to use monitor at home. With nothing to lose, order yours today and offer yourself peace of mind!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 5.5 x 12 cm; 398 Grams
Included Components : Sphygmomanometer, Carrying Case, Calibration Key
- Generic Name : BP Monitor
From the manufacturer
Newnik SP502 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- Gauge: Yes (with Big & Bold Numbers)
- Cuff: Yes (22-38 CMS, With D-Ring & Gauge Holder)
- Inflation Bulb & Valve: Yes
- Calibration Key: Yes
- Nylon Zipper Case: Yes
- Free Sthethoscope: No
- Batteries Required: No
- Mercury Display: No
Trust in Professional, Clinically Calibrated Results
The Newnik SP502 aneroid manometer offers the safest, most reliable solution for highly accurate, clinically calibrated blood pressure readings, every time. The long, bigger cuff (22-38 cm) is made of durable materials that are comfortable to use, while it’s easily readable, clear dial with large, discernible numbers makes it ideal for the elderly or people with low vision.
Blood Pressure Measuring has Never been this Easier
Equipped with an easy to use, air valve mechanism that can be operated with just your thumb, this manometer makes measuring your blood pressure a breeze. The kit comes neatly packed in a comfortable, black, nylon carrying case for increased portability and safe storage, when not in use.
Our precision-crafted manometer, engineered with a classic black baked enamel finish, and features an easily identifiable high-contrast dial and outfitted with a heavy-duty clip so it can be easily attached to the gauge holder on the cuff.
We help save people’s lives. In that there is no room for error. This precise, certified 300 mmHg manometer attains the accuracy of +- 3 mmHg without pin stop, and features a high-contrast dial for simpler, more accurate readings.
Ergonomic Cuff Design
Patients are people. Not only do they deserve the most accurate diagnoses but they deserve it in the most comfortable and caring way possible. The Velcro cuff is constructed with Resistant to abrasion, chemicals (chlorine and peroxide), and moisture, the cuff is constructed of high-molecular Oxford Material. The artery indicator label and index range further ensure proper cuffing for correct arterial compression. The double tube seamless inflation bag is constructed of crack-resistant and non-sticking.
Newnik SP502 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer comes with a spanner to adjust slight movement of manometer needle: (spanner cannot be turned full circle of manometer. Otherwise it will damage machine).
Every component of our SP502 Series is manufactured to exact specifications. Parts are then subjected to rigorous inspection. We test for gauge accuracy, gauge endurance, valve leaks, cuff-endurance, and more, to ensure day-in, day-out dependability.
The die-cast zinc manometer housing is finished in textured baked enamel and outfitted with a heavy-duty clip so it can be easily attached to the gauge holder on the cuff. The chrome-plated brass screw-type valve delivers decisive handling of pressure release. The inflation bulb is constructed of crack-resistant, non-sticking, high-density, hypoallergenic, latex-free PVC for an optimum patient and practitioner experience.
Newnik SP502 provides a lifetime calibration warranty and one-year warranty for main unit.